Tuesday 10 April 2012

Introductions......




Well this is it!  The first post on my blog.  Whilst I am no stranger to communicating over the internet, this blogging thing is certainly new to me but I am really excited about what it might become as it matures, and hopefully it will be of mutual benefit to both of us!
'Why 3 hats?' is obviously the first question I should answer.  It popped into my head one day when I was dreaming about one of my many business ideas and whilst it obviously plays on the aspirational and prestigious 3 hats title amongst elite restaurants of the world, it also can illustrate my three passions:
1. Food for enjoyment
2. Food for health
3. Food for the environment
And whilst these hats wont always be worn at the same time all the time, when they come together in the form of a dish or better still a lifestyle, that to me is pure joy, and an aspirational way to live!

To friends and family I am known for two things - a huge Kylie Minogue fan (since going to her first concert when I would have been about 8!) and a lover of all things food and cooking!  I get asked for advice often from friends about certain dishes they want to cook, different ingredients and of course nutrition related information so the idea popped into my head to start a blog and see if we can all help eachother out!

So my approach to this blog is indeed fluid at this stage, as I stumble in the dark towards what I hope blossoms into a great place to celebrate food, respect food and the path it took to reach the plate, and learn the fascinating health benefits of so many great foods.
My food journey is constantly bringing me joy, energy, and passion which I hope translates on this page, to you, time and time again.
Enjoy the journey with me....... 








5 comments:

  1. Here's to a whole new adventure Mel. Look forward to following you on the journey. Taryn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done !! Happy to be involved and maybe add a thing or 2

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Taryn and Mark! And I'll look forward to your input Mark!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Samantha Klimecki14 April 2012 at 09:42

    Love, love, LOVE this idea! Lets tell the world! I just know everyone will be drawn right in to sharing your passion. xxx

    ReplyDelete